Hello Huskies! Check out these upcoming events, as well as important information for all members of the HHS Band.
– August 22: Marching band practice (6-9 PM)
– August 25: Marching band photos; All marching band students required to attend (5-6 PM). These photos will be the official band photos for the year, and will be displayed in the HHs front office. We will have separate individual photos at a later date. Practice will start when photos are complete (~6-9 PM)
– August 27: Car Wash/Goodwill Fundraiser: See attached flyers below
– August 29: Marching band practice (6-9 PM)
– September 1: Marching band practice (6-9 PM)
– September 2: First Game/Jr. High Band Night – any parents interested in volunteering to work concessions, we need your help! Concessions is our program’s largest source of funding; whether your student is a member of the marching band or one of the concert/jazz groups, this is the best way to support their experience! If you want to help give back to your students (and have some fun along the way), sign up using one of the links below:
Freshman game 8/31/22
Varsity game 9/2/22
Other important dates to mark in your calendar…
– Fall Concerts: Jazz/Percussion 9/12; Concert Bands 9/13 (both 7-9 PM)
– Fall Marching Band Camp: October 5-7 (check the calendar event for specific times). This camp is MANDATORY for all members.